Gentlemen, here's the deal:
We need some new sweet graphics to represent the unit to the outside world, just like the pictures we have made a while back, which can be found here in our BI thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148732-Task-Force-91-(TF91)-MilSim-Unit
Here's the skinny:Design a piece/pieces of digital art that can be used to promote the unit online.
- Image/Images must be of a high enough quality and size as to properly represent the unit. This means no pictures with the dimension of 200*300 pixels
- Image/Images must not contain anything that could be considered offensive content as judged by the majority of Cstaff
- Cstaff holds the right to decline your submission given that the submission is not up to a standard set internally by M. Smith
- You must use your own content! We will decline anyone's submission if we find out that they've stolen parts of their images
- Cstaff holds the right to not pick any winners given that the submissions not up to a standard set internally by M. Smith
- You're allowed to pick any style that you wish, i.e. Minimalistic, Retro, Futuristic, Grungry and so on.
The contest will run for approximately 1 week from today and when we feel we've gotten the vast majority of the submission, we will close the contest. The closing of the contest will be announced 24 hours in advance of the actual closing."What do I get out of it?"
is what I hear you asking. There's 25 dollars
for the winner of the contest, or a steam game of similar value.
Lastly, for any additional information about the contest that is not covered in this news post, feel free to ask me.
Get to it gentlemen!
Posted By: M. Smith
Date: Tue September, 23, 2014